|Object||Desired Item To Fit Inside||Cast Needed|
|Large Cart||BSB or FSB||96|
|Crate Rack||100 Large Crates||77|
|Frying Pan||100 Items||74|
|Frying Pan||Julbord Sized Meal (1 Meat + 76 Tomatoes)||61|
Manytox (player) on calculating expand:
- Expand multiplies volume by a factor of 1 + ((Expand ^ 2 )* 0.0004).
- Each size axis value gets multiplied by the cube root of that, then gets rounded down to the lower integer.
- For liquid containers, size won't change, but volume will be multiplied too.
- Size values also have a ceiling with expand, 1200, which actually reduces the size value for a couple of items. But for most usages that won't matter.
- Keep in mind cast powers have decimals, and the value you see is rounded up.
- You can have two containers that display the same expand cast, but when you get to testing their volumes (or even sizes!) empirically they will be slightly different.
- Runes for size and volume get applied before expand, but the order does matter because in both occasions the values get rounded down, since it is converting a float into an int.
- Lastly, for rough calculations, 50 expand is x2 volume, 100 expand is x5 vol, and 113 expand is my favorite number, 6.1076.
expand.txt · Last modified: 2023/11/26 11:18 by freth