Deliver Coin and Sleep Powder
NOTE: This command can and often does fail on Northlands and Plains.
Coin is represented as SSCCII in the player window of the GM Tool, where S is silver, C is copper and I is iron.
Examples of what you see with the GM tool.
- 82301 (8 silver, 23 copper, 1 iron)
- 209425 (20 silver, 94 copper, 25 iron)
- 1209425 (1 gold, 20 silver, 94 copper, 25 iron)
- 2301 = (23 copper, 1 iron)
- 99 = (99 iron)
How to add money to a player via command:
Format: #addmoney name months days silvers
Typical sub. Add 1 month (sleep powder), 0 days (not used), 10 silver, reason
#addmoney playername 1 0 10 sub
Typical order. Add 0 months (no sleep powder), 0 days (not used), 100 silver (1 gold), reason
#addmoney playername 0 0 100 order
Delivering Coin and Sleep Powder
How to deliver coin and sleep powder:
NOTE: Players who order the $5 (10s) get 1 sleep powder per order. 1g orders do not. Players are allowed to place separate $5 (10s) orders to get sleep powders.
- Go to the server the player is on.
- Check the player's coin in GMTOOL before doing the command, so you know what they have. Check their inventory for existing sleep powder.
- Perform the command (see above section).
- Check the player's coin in GMTOOL after the command to verify delivery. Check their inventory for the sleep powder.
- If command fails, wait a few minutes in case the server is lagging. If the command doesn't deliver, do it manually by creating coin and sleep powder and giving it to them in person.